Well This Is Me : Honda Motorcycle in the Daily Life

Well This Is Me and My Stories.

Motorcycle has become a more affordable transportation media because not take the place of widely on the road or in the parking lot. With the practicality of this, makes a motorcycle as a popular means of transportation within society.

Each user's have the stories about motorcycle, why this transportation is a choice. With a good reason in terms of affordable prices and, for the road congestion is getting more solid and increasing alienation. Also I have story and experience use of motorcycles, especially Honda Supra Fit as a selection tool my transportation day-to-day, and become a friend and part of everyday life that can not be separated.

Without Honda motorcycle my condition may not be like this now, living on easy street with the economy, live free and independent without too depend from other people help. The stories effectively began when I come to wander the capital city of Jakarta.

Beginning in 2004 I came to Jakarta to speculate that can live independently with the job search, for permission from God through the help of a friend during the course I recommended to work in the PT. BTN as an IT programmer. And until now I still work as a programmer in the IT field PT. BTN, I am very grateful and thankful the company accept me to worked.

After my problem not get the job finished it, the biggest problem is finding a job after the transportation problems that will not work to the day-to-day, even to other places if I need. Why transportation problems that annoying enough?, this is all because my physical condition that is not possible if I have to use the Bus Way or other transportation media go to work or to other places. In my to feet get folio when I was small child and must be assisted with the 2 (two) crutch for helping me to stand upright and walk.

At the beginning of work I use a taxi as a transportation from my home in Blok-M to the office, the transportation I select with the consideration that the most feasible and most secure for going to work or to another destination.

At that time the cost of taxi can still affordable by the salary that I received, more than 800,000 - 1,000,000 rupiah the cost of taxi ride for a month. At the end of 2004 until early 2005, the cost of taxi ride up very high, in line with the increase in fuel prices and rising my taxi costs be 1,600,000 - 2,000,000 rupiah a month, up 2 (two) times. I feel the cost is too high and cut half of the salary that I received during one month, and this is very heavy because my received salary for a month almost out only for the cost of transportation.

With this view, I decided to find alternative transportation that can work day-to-day, and of course with the cheap cost. And I thought a plan to make a transportation that I can ride on my own. But the problem arising from the cost side, if I buy a used car even though my money is not enough, and at last the choice of a motorcycle because my money is enough to buy a motorcycle and make a modification.

Before I decide to buy a motorcycle products that will use it, I ask questions on friends and compare various products motorcycle, after consideration of thinking with reliability, machines strength, easy maintenance, and have economical fuel at the end of 2005 I decided to buy a bicycle Honda Supra Fit with the disk brake option worth 11,300,000 rupiah. I do modification to my motorcycle, the rear wheel from 1 (one) wheel become 2 (two) wheels so after modification total of 3 (three) wheels, for modification to cost more than 2,500,000 rupiah. Picture

This result modification of Honda Supra Fit motorcycle.

This Motorcycle is to be my best friend that always accompanied me to work place, and also go to the home friend of mine to play or chat with them.

With this motorcycle cost for transportation far less, I only spend 20,000 rupiah in one (1) week to buy the fuel and in one (1) month more than 80,000 to 100,000 rupiah to buy the fuel, very far away compared with the the cost of using the taxi. And for the routine treatment once every 2 months I went to the official workshop of Honda (AHASS) to check the engine and services. The reliability and obstinacy engine is proved less than 2 (two) years work well in rain and dry conditions.

Every day I use the motorcycle as my transportation media, some times I often meet with colleagues do on the road in both the motorcycle and a car. When one of my partners do take my pictures driving a motorcycle on the road from his car. Below is a picture taken by my partners that meet in the road during I go to work.


With my motorcycle, I can undergo my daily routine activities smoothly and become not too depend to other people help. I can easily go to work place and go to other places that I want to visit.

I hope motorcycles or car producers make a special motorcycle or car for people with physical disability like me, so that they can use as a tool to facilitate transportation to they routines activities day-to-day to go to work or go to other places. Hopefully, Honda Motorcycle or other manufacturer can create a motorcycle or car as I expected.

I am very grateful with my motorcycle Honda Supra Fit that very special helping me lead to the work place, and I will treat because this has been a friend and part of my everyday life that cannot be separated.

Thankyou my Motorcycle Honda Supra Fit, I will treat you so always able ride me to my Work place.*


Jakarta, February 17, 2008
Abdul Rozak

2 comments:

The Conqueror said...

Nice story but I feel a little weird with your english style.....

Hahahaha......
Go Man.........

Roz said...

Yes i think a little weird with my english style, may be in the next time i will write better.

Thanks for your comment Man ....

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com